Thursday, May 29, 2008

UPDATES!!

Dazzling heart desire has been opened since 17th JAN 2008!!

INSTOCKS CLEARANCE NOW ON!! FREE GIFTS ETC!! VIEW NOW!!



My Blogshop Has Now Come Up With A New Ethics Regulations!
ETHICS REGULATIONS:
********
Honesty
Responsibility
Trustworthy
Concern
Respect
********

I CAN'T TOLERATE LATE COMERS!! FROM NOW ON MEET UP LATE 5MINS GRACE, PER 5 MINS THEREAFTER $2 IS CHARGE, PER EXTRA MIN $0.50!! meaning late 12 mins = 12-5mins grace = 7mins = $2 + $2 = $4. according to my time. if u say my time not accurate, i already give 5mins grace, no excuses ya. so scare late? opt for reg its cheaper than getting my fines.


WRAPPING SERVICES AVAILABLE, NORMAL/SMALL ITEMS $4, BIG ITEMS WILL BE CHARGE ACCORDINGLY. THEN ITEM WILL BE WRAP IN PLASTIC BAG BEFORE POSTAGE; IN CASE IT RAINS AND GIFT GET WET.


OVERSEAS PURCHASES ARE WELCOME, Singapore Currency only! Cash only accepted, no paypal. sent via registered post!!


Coming up!:

Dazzling heart's desire will be having a make-over once all instocks is cleared, SO DO HELP US BY CLEARING, FREE GIFT GIVEN WITH EVERY PURCHASE! WORTH UP TO $20+, including a brand new camera thats worth around $30+, in order to get the free camera u need to purchase up to $60 at least!


DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT COPY MY BLACKLIST DUNGEON name!! IT'S EXCLUSIVELY MINE..!! BE NICE OR I'LL BITE..!! Grrrrrrr...!